Meeting the market’s demand in terms of low water content and high heat outputs, the new LST Optima, certified in accordance with BS EN 442, delivers warmth, safety and elegance for end-users and simplicity of installation for contractors.
Features & benefits
- High output LST which conforms to NHS DN4 which conforms to an average of 43°c.
- Manufactured and tested in accordance with BS EN 442.
- 4 x case styles providing floor mounted & wall mounted solutions.
- 3 x TRV configurations (internal/external).
- Highly efficient, high output fin coil
- Anti-bacterial coating standard on brackets
and casing at no extra cost.
Merriott products are guaranteed for a period of 10 years from date of purchase in respect of defective materials and workmanship. The system should be designed in accordance with British Standard Code of Practice for Water Based Heating Systems in Buildings BS EN 12828:2012+A1:2014 and BS EN 12831: 2003. The installation and commissioning of the system should comply with BS EN 14336:2004. On completion of the installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled in accordance with the British Code of Practice for the Treatment of Water in Domestic Hot Water Central Heating Systems BS 7593:2006, Part L of Building Regulations and Good Practice Guidance for Scotland. Merriott strongly recommends the use of corrosion inhibitor for all applications. Failure to observe these standards may invalidate the manufacturer’s warranty.