Our Ultima and Ultima+ heavy duty Low Surface Temperature radiators offer a safe and robust heating solution with a wide variety of styles and options that make them ideal for any commercial environment.
Manufactured from flat steel tubes, each basic LST cover consists of 2 endboxes, front panel, grilles, brackets and, depending on the style, a solid top.
Features & benefits
- Ultima NHS range fully conforms with NHS guidelines for ‘Safe Hot Water & Surface Temperatures’ and HSE health services information sheet ‘Managing the risks from hot water and surfaces in health and social care’ by ensuring surface temperatures do not exceed 43°c.
- Manufactured and tested in accordance with BS EN 442.
- Wide range of sizes and types offers a bespoke product offering to match any requirement.
- Available in Horizontal and Vertical models.
- Available in over 200 RAL colours.
- Curved edges for safety.
- Bespoke TRV cut-outs available.
- Manufactured and tested in accordance with BS EN 442 and the NF quality mark requirements.