Our Ultima LST radiators are the ultimate solution for educational facilities, where safety and durability are paramount.
Constructed from 1.5mm thick flat steel rubes and finished using a scratch resistant epoxy polyester powder coat, the Ultima range can withstand the rigours of high-traffic areas.
The Ultima LST features round edges and maintains a safe low surface temperature, making them ideal for schools and other educational environments where safety is a primary concern.
Manufactured in our state-of-the-art, British, BS EN ISO 9001:2007 accredited facility, the Ultima range is available in a wide variety of sizes or can be made bespoke to fit challenging or restrictive spaces.
Features & Benefits
- Ultima NHS range fully conforms with NHS guidelines for ‘Safe Hot Water & Surface Temperatures’ and HSE health services information sheet ‘Managing the risks from hot water and surfaces in health and social care’ by ensuring surface temperatures do not exceed 43°c.
- Manufactured and tested in accordance with BS EN 442.
- Wide range of sizes and types offers a bespoke product offering to match any requirement.
- Available in Horizontal and Vertical models.
- Available in over 200 RAL colours.
- Curved edges for safety.
- Bespoke TRV cut-outs available.
- Manufactured and tested in accordance with BS EN 442 and the NF quality mark requirements.